Sign in to follow this  
Erwin_Hans

Someone got some MiG-21F-13/19S flight and evenlope manual?

Doing some stuff,but without sources....dntknw.gif

If you have a MiG-21/19 flight and evenlope manual,PM me thanks drinks.gif

Guest rscsjsuso5

i know flight manual but what is evenlope manual, can you clarify. if you mean the physical paper manual documents to fly the aircraft - meaning train to student and taught by fighter pilot pros and so then we will try to find sources for you. scratching my head right now.

Flying a lot the 19S lately, and it's a true UFO in the game (series 1, hard FM settings). It accelerates like nothing. In early 60's nothing can touch you if you are careful. I know it was a very good airplane, but sooooo good???

I have discovered an error in it's data.ini. It is about 600 kg lighter than in real life. I corrected it, but the plane is a monster nevertheless, and very easy to fly.

I have read this plane was not very liked by Soviet pilots, because was difficult to fly, so I think the stock FM is not very correct.

HAve you recieved the stuff I have send you about the DDR 23 and 21 ?! You haven`t replied Erwin .. sorry for hacking this topic :drinks:

HAve you recieved the stuff I have send you about the DDR 23 and 21 ?! You haven`t replied Erwin .. sorry for hacking this topic drinks.gif

Hmmm...I got your YG's 23...and no 21....

Flying a lot the 19S lately, and it's a true UFO in the game (series 1, hard FM settings). It accelerates like nothing. In early 60's nothing can touch you if you are careful. I know it was a very good airplane, but sooooo good???

I have discovered an error in it's data.ini. It is about 600 kg lighter than in real life. I corrected it, but the plane is a monster nevertheless, and very easy to fly.

I have read this plane was not very liked by Soviet pilots, because was difficult to fly, so I think the stock FM is not very correct.

19S is a very good aircraft in 1960s,and J-6 have got the victory in Iran-Pakistan mock air combat. If you know Iran fly F-5 series....

19S is almost real...19S have low wing load and very good T/W (>1)in 1960s.

MiG-19SF(I don't know the true name,sorry) have a 1.23 T/W(better than F-35A)in half fuel weight,it is real UFO...

The problem of MiG-19S is hard to control ,no HUD,no good enough RWR,and have not so good weapon and no radar ............

The Q-5 is an interesting concept of the MiG-19 design, if it were made as a fighter not a fighte bomber with a nice radar and missile capability, it would outperform some jets in it`s time period. I like the designm a nice twin engined fighter! realy needs a rework!

The Q-5 is an interesting concept of the MiG-19 design, if it were made as a fighter not a fighte bomber with a nice radar and missile capability, it would outperform some jets in it`s time period. I like the designm a nice twin engined fighter! realy needs a rework!

As you wish....

Luckly I took a photo:

QJ-5 test plane,fighter version of Q-5

post-27883-12730606543369.jpg

post-27883-12730606835055.jpg

How was it?! Never knew it was a fighterplaneversion build out of the Q-5?!

Blue part of nose could be a range radar or some thing like this.

Pitot tube is move to outborad od wings.

Some sources said Q-5 can do better dogfight than MiG-19S in low speed and low altitude. And Q-5 is much easier in contorl problems than MiG-19S.