Sign in to follow this  
Guest rscsjsuso5

making series 1 airplane pack

Guest rscsjsuso5

this is an easy question for some of you, I just went to thirdwire site and looked at sf2 expansion pack and i'm in the process of making a pack of similar for series 1 but without the campaign. i welcome anyone who wants to join, because it would be a great idea to have both packs ready for both series. My question is I need screen shots of all aircraft including AI as i don't have the pack for series 2 to test it or make all flyable. I'm also asking that their is a vampire aircraft but which variant or model because it only says Vampire 5/9/52 and where can i find Spitfire LF.IX or similar if it exists as being already created or not . where can i get a Meteor F.8 or similar. just basically trying to create a similar or alternative airplane pack for fun. last question since the pack is for sf2i which planes are for iaf and which is for the other nations.

thanks for reading and surprise for most of you friday is coming up so here is your chance to join the mini bandwagon to start on this project/idea . :grin:

They've already been done, as individual aircraft. allenjb has already done the EAF and RJAF Vamp FB.50, I've done the EAF/IDF Spitfires (Vs and IXs), EAF/IDF Meteors, EAS/SyAF Spit22, RJAF F-104A (?) etc, etc, etc.

However, you'll not be able to assemble/complete or release said package, as most of the aircraft are Dev A-Team, and you won't be able to obtain permission for releasing 'complete' aircraft, with their LODs.

Sorry, but don't waste your time. It's an incompletable project.

To answer the Vampire question, 5/9/52 designates which mark ... the Mk.52 is a overhauled (or sometime newbuilds) unit for export.

To answer this question:

which planes are for iaf and which is for the other nations.

not difficult to find out with a few minutes research on the web. Spit9/Meteor 8 and NF14 IDF; all other Arab Air Forces. Unfortunately, the 2 main sites I had used in the past no longer seem to be existant. You can always try the main IDF/AF site...

http://www.iaf.org.il/Templates/Homepage/Homepage.aspx

there's a button for English, as even I've forgotten how to read Hebrew.

Suffice it to say, all the brain, leg, ini, skin and decal work has already been done.

BTW, in the Knowledge Base HAS a listing of "What's Available"; all these birds are probably listed. Since I maintained that list....j

You'll find a boatload of them on my site, and anything NOT DAT here at CA with a little looking (probably in Cold War Aircraft and/or Cold War Aircraft Skins)

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench