Sign in to follow this  
GwynO

Anyone looking for a room(s) in Plymouth UK

If anyone in the Plymouth area is looking to rent or knows someone looking to rent, pm me. £240 PCM all in (rates etc.) It's a good house, empty apart from me at present and the landlord's getting fussy, I'm pretty sure he'd go lower just to get the rooms filled.

Of course, anyone in the Plymouth area is welcome to come over for a drink, cup of tea, gaming any timedrinks.gif

And if you're ever visiting from the States, might be worth going to see the Mayflower steps, some dudes left from here 290 years ago this September, I wonder what became of them bye.gif

Mayflower-Steps.jpg

Edited by GwynO

I will certainly look you up if I'm ever there m8....and of course, if you ever want to party Geordie Style..let me know!!! :good:

I will certainly look you up if I'm ever there m8....and of course, if you ever want to party Geordie Style..let me know!!! :good:

Nice one! You're always welcome Widowmaker, it's always been one my ambitions to be able to respond to "Ah yeh gannin oot an the tap leek?" with a hearty "way aye man!" Although I have been told on good authority my Geordie accent is terrible. grin.gif