Sign in to follow this  
sethiii

How to make a double installation

Hi all:

I saw in ww2 adds, it is better to make an installation for ww2 stuff. And modern airrcraft in other. But when i came to make the second installation of the game and introduce the cd. The program recognize the already existing installaion and don´t let me to continue. It only allows me to uninstall.

What have i missed? What can i do?

Thanks in advance.

http://forum.combata...ecific-install/

in our knowledge base

wrench

kevin stein

Thank´s Kevin.

I already created two new inst. for ww2 pacific and Europe. Pacific go well but Europe flying enemy doesn't appear. I have no idea of what i did wrong.

regards

you have the WW2 nations ini, in the ETO (and PTO!) installs?? Adjusted start dates in the options.ini and singlemission ini???

of course -dumb question!!- you have luftwaffe birds installed in your ETO set up?

wrench

kevin stein

you have the WW2 nations ini, in the ETO (and PTO!) installs?? Adjusted start dates in the options.ini and singlemission ini???

of course -dumb question!!- you have luftwaffe birds installed in your ETO set up?

wrench

kevin stein

yes, to all questions.

thank´s anyhow

best regards

yes, to all questions.

thank´s anyhow

best regards

the solution:

Nazi germany wasn´t in nations.ini. Only west and east germany. Japan empire was and that´s why it works in pacific ww2

Now all it´s mended and works perfect.

best regards