Same post in the Fiddler thread.

My fault, the readme is not clear.

Aghape, the update i'm doing for my planes is mainly intended to fix shadow issue but people with SF2 June 2010 patched do not have this issue and do not need this udate.

I can not start to make versions for all my mods for every configuration (june 2010 patch, Exp.2 patched, DirectX9(*), DirectX10(*)) ; hope TW will release a patch in order to get the most at the same level.

(*) During test i did find that exporting weapons with the last exporter and specular, glossiness and reflection value set, there are problems if the system runs SF2 Exp.2 under DirectX9.

For the Fiddler you should download the previous release and use it.

During the last weeks, I've spent much time examining various aircraft mods in details and I must say that, while I had not much attraction for the G.91, I'm very much impressed by the overall quality of this mod, from my point of view, it is at the gold Mirage Factory High-Definition level, not less! good.gif

Okay Enrico. Thank yougood.gif. I think you don't need to do that. So take a restbye.gifSalute.gif

I installed on SF2+SF2V+SF2E+SF2I merged (June 2010 patched). No exp. pack.

In my case the airplane was invisible and not playable (the cockpit was invisible too).

With the files you posted now the Yankee is visible in external view and playable but i don't see the cockpit.

Suggestions?

Thanks

PS: fantastic job, very good plane.

With May2011 patch, the original models will work. Update with latest patchSalute.gif