Sign in to follow this  
navychief

"Flash" the Basset Hound

The pet rescue that my wife and I volunteer for just acquired this character yesterday. His name is "Flash", and has a personality to match! My wife took this picture of Flash today, and placed it, along with a description of Flash, on the rescue group's website.

I am sure he'll be adopted very fast, but I wanted to share this picture she took of him.

Notice the string of slobber flying in the air? Reminiscent of the movie "Turner and Hooch", with Tom Hanks, and a French Mastiff named "Hooch", who slobbers continuously throughout the movie.

Navy Chief

Reminiscent of the movie "Turner and Hooch", with Tom Hanks, and a French Mastiff named "Hooch", who slobbers continuously throughout the movie.

Thats the FIRST thing I thought of when I looked at the pic, even before reading the text hahahaha!! B)

Lol! Great pic Chief! You're doing a wonderful service to dogs and dog lovers everywhere. I've got to take some pictures of my dog Duke for an article about him (I'll let you know when it's published) but I'll post some on here too.