Sign in to follow this  
Slartibartfast

What WW1 bomber/recon is this...

post-4136-035530900 1280320170.jpg

Okay on the lines of What Fighter I have gone for the Bombers / Recon Aircraft... No Prizes this is just for fun...

Shouldn't we play it like this: first answer the previous question; then post a new picture?

My last one is still unanswered.

Shouldn't we play it like this: first answer the previous question; then post a new picture?

My last one is still unanswered.

My Apologies Herr Olham but the previous one I thought was for Fighters where as this is for other types e.g. Bombers etc... If you request I will remove and attempt to answer yours...

I think it's AGO C.I... Maybe C.II.grin.gif

Edited by luk1978

No, Slartibartfast - perhaps it is just too hard; or it was overlooked, since we got a new page.

hmm I was thinking Herr Olham that having the one for fighters and one for other types bombers recon etc would give a nice balance... though you are correct the fighter one you posted is a very very tough one... I have spent 3 hours going through reference material... though my time era is later Aircraft I still find it fun...

I think it's AGO C.I... Maybe C.II.grin.gif

You are quite correct...

Edited by Slartibartfast

Was it successful? The gunner looks a bit apprehensive....

Slartibartfast: hmm I was thinking Herr Olham that having the one for fighters and one for other types bombers recon etc would give a nice balance...

Believe it or not - only now I just realised, that you had started a second one.

Before, I had thought, you had posted in the first one - I must be getting senile! :grandpa:

Slartibartfast: hmm I was thinking Herr Olham that having the one for fighters and one for other types bombers recon etc would give a nice balance...

Believe it or not - only now I just realised, that you had started a second one.

Before, I had thought, you had posted in the first one - I must be getting senile! :grandpa:

Aaaaahhhh the dreaded old age... gets me down especially after partying until 4am...

And yes the given answer was correct... AGO C.I