Sign in to follow this  
boomer71492

X-36(USB) joystick/throttle comb.

have my driver and Saitek SST advanced programming software installed for my X-36(USB) joystick/throttle combination. I tested it and it works fine, but will not interface/overide with the default control input buttons/POV/etc. I think that the interface is somewhat working, but just some of the time.

Can anyone help me with a solution that will get my X-36 to work right/all the time, in LOMAC or any other flight sim for that matter.

Thanks in Advance,

Jim

Hi Boomer.

I have the same stick as you and it works every time.

You should try going to the options>input in LoMac and clear all keybindings for the stick: Find the tab that says "device" and select your stick. Go through the different modes and clear all bindings except for pitch, roll and rudder in the "axis" mode. Allso make sure that the throttle is correctly bound to both left and right throttle but you probably allready did that - that way nothing should conflict.

Let me know if it helps

GhostDog

I have the same combo. It seems to work fine, but I'm having a bitch of a time setting up the bindings. Does anyone with the same stick have a saitek config that I can use to build off?

sure...

Its an A10 config and i'm never satisfied so its a work-in-progress. I'm working on and a2a but i'm far from done as i dont have much time for flying these days.

there isn't any layout attached but it seems logical to me and shouldn't be too difficult to fogure out and adapt to taste using the dataview.

A10_GHostDog.dat