Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

BF:V WW2 mod released!!

DICE has released the new WW2 mod for Battlefield Vietnam...it's a big one at 285 megs...but the graphics are great and the new flamethrower kit is alot of fun in close!check it out HERE!!!

yeah...It's called BF1942

LMAO...

Sorry Dagger...don't mean to take away the news...I'm just so pissed at DICE. The biggest differences between BF1942 and BF:V with ww2 mod is more shrubbery...and some different colors. I for one am not impressed with Dice at all. With one exception...BF:Modern Combat

BF:MC looks to be what BF2 (Vietnam) should have been. It would be great if Dice would get their act together and make all their past maps backwards compatible much like Americas Army has done. Whoa...I would love that.

Maybe even take BF:MC weapons and vehicles and use them to storm Utah Beach...oh yeah...no there's some fun.

<C>

Fates

Yeah but it's not a bad mod...and atleast DICE made it free.in this day of"go buy our add-ons"it was nice that they decided to let this one go for free.new maps,new weapons and no killer choppers. :D

It's actually like BF42 on steroids. Really great in my opinion, here's hoping the release Kharkov!