Hello. I have a problem with the MiG-29 from the Warsaw Pact Mirage Factory. if i give flight mission after a while my game hangs and crashes back to windows and shows me reset graphic card.i have graphics card ATI Radeon 9200SE and an old game with the Wongs Over Europe pacthem Oct 2008: D but other aircraft I'm doing just that mig, thanks  

Might be a good idea to advise what Graphics settings you are set up on...

I've got everything set to normal except cockpit texture is high and texture of the aircraftand i have turned the mirrors and Cockpit reflection

Okay are all your Drivers up to date ? and is Windows up to date ?

Have you tried it with changing any of the graphics settings for example turning down the cockpit textures and aircraft textures as the TMF jets are usually of a higher poly count than the other jets if I remember rightly...

Does it happen with all the Warsaw Pact skinned jets ? Also something to try download the Arab Mig 29 pack and see if the same issue happens.

Your video card is very old in computer terms and simply doesn't have the horsepower to use the Mg MiG-29 without overheating and crashing. The MF MiG-29 was made to push the limits of video cards much newer than the one you are using. A possible way to help with this is to resize the textures to something smaller, losing some detail in the process.

Also, topic moved to correct forum.

FC

but something I forgot the game crashes only when flying in the cockpit and I'm much to rotate, but the external view it nepada.skousel I change the cockpit but dropped it all the time.  

Slartibartfast:Yes my drivers are up to date and with the others mig still try  .

FastCargo:how do I change the texture size? i have photoshop cs3

Image> Image Resolution (or size, not in front of it right now), halve the dimensions, and it should resize it fine.

Edited by EricJ

i have graphics card and i shadows low object texture medium cockpit texture medium object detail normal or medium terrain texture medium terrain detail low groundobjects all on low effets low water low and still get some ctd

rest of pc specs p4 2.8 ghz ram 512 ram and play SF2 jun or july patch fps after the fix on sf kb medium 20 to 30 fps game speed 70 to 60

try to ajust your graphis and no more ctd all time only now and then