Sign in to follow this  
gkidman

overflanders fields phase 2 install

I know that this may sound strange to ask but is it possible to install phase2 on another drive alongside heaven and hell as it seems that earlier missions do not work in heaven and hell.

so I thought about installing phase2 on another drive so there are two versions.

any help would be much appreciated.

gary kidman

Gary we do not recommend it as registry settings may well conflict.

As far as I'm concerned, the only reason to fly the Phase 2 mission is a Guaranteed Elevated Contact Activity

It ain't needed in Phase 3. . . You can elevate the Level of Contact by Enlisting a Pilot in the Spring of 1918 . . You'll then wish your father never met your mother. . . 12 on 12 are fairly commonplace. . , and your opposite numbers are rather good at killing

So you enlist six pilots in 1916, six more in May, 1918, and six with the first name QC ( Test Pilots )

NOTE: While most pilot's attitudes won't allow it.. . . I advise playing ( Pilot can never die) None will ever know but you . . But you MUST Follow some simple rules .. anytime your stay in the hospital exceeds 24 days. . . You SELF RETIRE that pilot . . EXAMPLE: Go down in a ball of flames from 8000, You know he died, I know he died,

but according to the manager he lived after 27 Days in the Hospital

But it has some good points, you get a hole in your gas tank, are forced to land far behind enemy lines, you're going to spend the rest of war as a POW. . ( But with Pilot Never Dies ) You'll always escape to fly again

Sooo you can play that way, and last for a long time. OR cheat and last forever

PS . . the missions in Phase 3 work. The only problem is sometimes you'll be killed without firing a shot. The reason is YOU are appearing in the mission at 60mph . . But you're accelorating. Your Chums behind you are at 110mph BINGO you are going to die eveytime

Soo the instant you appear DIVE for a second . . No Problem