Sign in to follow this  
tranquillo

Hat in the Ring

I've been flying OFF since about February I think and want now to get HITR. I've searched the Forum for an answer to this question but haven't found one. Apologies if I've missed it somehow.

My question is in two parts:

Firstly, will I lose all my current pilots when installing HITR?

Secondly, will all of my settings in "Workshop" return to default?

Thanks guys.

Good UncleAl knew the answers - I wasn't sure myself.

But be prepared to face much better opponents with HitR.

The good is, you can choose the AI attitude from three: less aggressive,

agressive, and "historical", which will be a blend from early on less aggressive

to later more aggressive.

Thanks guys.

I have waited a while haven't I? It's more that I was very impressed with OFF as it is but have now decided that I'm ready to be impressed some more.

Plus.......my youngest daughter has decided I need it for Xmas and who am I to argue with a teenager :grin:

I'm in the same boat as you Tranquillo! OFF is so good I haven't been in a hurry to get HiTR. But the more I hang around the forum looking at the pictures the more I feel the need to upgrade!

However in my case HiTR for Christmas is...um...my idea.:grin:

I, too, am getting HITR for Christmas. To be honest, I already downloaded it and backed it up on a cd which, I understand, is what Santa will physically bring for me (I made an appropriate cover for the cd case). I also installed it and tried it out to, hopefully, avoid spending Christmas trying to iron out any problems (seems a legitimate reason to me). Thing is, I now have the rather more sensational HITR screen rather than the subtler BHAH screen.

My daughters have never shown that strong an interest in OFF, but now I'm worried that even they might notice that wild Nieuport pilot has replaced smoking Albatros man, and find out that dad has cheated and is already playing with his Christmas present!

I actually thought that Albatros pilot screen was superbly evocative - perhaps space might be found for him in Phase 4?

Thanks Uncleal. I have every faith that Santa won't have forgotten.