Sign in to follow this  
PvtDK2

Ground Targets Indicator...

Hi Everyone!

Hi, i need help with this, please have a look.

When i select an air missile, or the cannons in "air" mode, there is a box that indicates where the selected radar target is... you can see in this pic

post-60505-039964300 1290959621.jpg

(In the pic: a F-16 pointing a SAM Launcher with cannons in "air mode")

... but the problem i have is: when i choose any ground attack weapon, or the cannon in "ground" mode, the box dissapear...

my question is: Is it possible to edit something in order to see the box also with ground weapons?

I know you can select an indicator for the weapons with TV or IR Guide in the weapons editor, but i want the box not only for missiles... or TV guided bombs... i mean... if you have your radar focused on one ground target... to keep seeing the box if you have selected cannons "ground mode" or non-guided bombs, etc...

Thanks very much for your time!!! Good hunting!!! xD

Edited by PvtDK2

Ground targets don't display on HUDs (at least, not in these games), due to there being no actual way to 'lock' a ground target with radar.

(that's what the red box is for on easy and normal modes)

wrench

kevin stein