Sign in to follow this  
GHunter

Re-install?

Nutz! Game just froze and screen went black. Rebooted computer and opened game. It won't play. Says there is a problem with the map for the period I was in (Jasta 19 March 1917). The little window that says what the problem is reccommends reinstalling OFF. Do I have to unistall first? Or can I just put in the OFF disc and install over. I got a feeling I may loose pilots I've been working up........... That Jast 19 guy was smoking those Frenchies.

Al,

Thanks again for your help.

Looks like delete is the way its gonna go. When say both folders you mean OFF and CFS3?

G

Got it. Thanks Al.

Say a prayer and burn a candle. Here we go..................

G

Thanks Al.

That's what I've been doing. I click on the map to locate airfields to land at in case of emergency which happens frequently.

Got the game reloaded and it works OK but its not the same. Machine guns sound different and there's no hit percentage showing after a mission. I think maybe the mini patch didn't load. Been playing anyway.............Built up a German Ace. Lots of victories and medals, then a tragic collision with a Sopwith Pup and a failure to survive the die role.

G

V 1.32..............I guess I didn't get patches right.