Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

pass in review

Ooooohhhh!! Nice one I hadn't seen yet. Even a Nieuport N 28!

Thank you for sharing, Carrick!

Nice find Carrick! Just did some research on the Geneseo Air Show. I might have to go visit. It would be a much shorter drive than going to see The Vintage Aviator in NZ!

Thats what I was thinking. additionally, there might be more aircraft in the show , The Vid is kinda dated. :grin:

Olham, Thanks the vid was one of those that was posted under the name of the airshow.instead of under Airshows. It seems anyway.

I might try and go . The only close one to me are Mira Mar ( Jets mostly) and March A.F.B. ( mostly jets). However, I always ,except for last year , Attend the Chino Airshow ( Prop jobs WWII some 1930 ish and later . So the pic kins around here are slim for WWI or before.(Flyable Aircraft)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB-uS0Uc__U

Edited by carrick58

This is some ones collection of airshows but it does show a lot of aircraft, albeit , later models then WWI

Edited by carrick58