Sign in to follow this  
Bossco82

Who has smooth framrates below 60fps?

SFP1Ace,

The ones I wanted to try based on my research is the 182.08 - if you could create the .INF that would be great.

The Hardware ID for the GTX is 0E22 and the Subsys is 0865196E.

Right now I'm using the modified 263.09 for the GTX460s, but they still suck overall (at least on my rig).

My Specs:

Intel Core2 Quad 9450 (2.66Ghz@1333MhZ FSB), 4GB DDR2-800MHz dual channel SDRAM, 1GB PNY NVIDIA GeForce GTX460, WD VelociRaptor 300GB 10K RPM Hard Drive, Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer, Windows XP Professional 32-bit

Swambast, I have seroius doubts about using 182.08! These drivers don't contain any Fermi code, I think.The earliest drivers to support any fermi at all (GTX 480) are the 197.41 ones from april 2010! Modding them for GTX 460 makes sense since they do support fermi architecture, can't say the same about 182.08.

Wow, really...? OK, that's the information I was really looking for - what are the earliest known drivers we could use... Looks like you have the answer so very well done and thanks! Let's give those 197.41s a shot!

Hmm, I think my modding skills suck a big time! Modded 197.41 almost HALVED my fps, same as modded 265.90 quaddro and 263.09 (as compared to official 258.96 or 260.99). Either that or I'm missing something....

Hmmm...I'd have to see the .inf you put together. But I think we should compare the 265.90 .inf with the 197.41 as a start. Don't want to keep bumping the thread to the top, so drop me a PM or email (see my profile)....damn I hope they update the drivers soon.