Sign in to follow this  
elephant

SF2V Air & Ground Expansion Pack V.2.0 + Exp.Pack 2

OK, guys here is my problem...

After installing Exp. Pack 2, (Dec. 2010b), somehow I lost all the gunsights in my SF2V Air & Ground Expansion Pack V.2.0 install.

I had to reinstall everything back to have it work again.

Allright so far.

The problem is that the weather in Campaign mod is always heavy, no matter what... :dntknw:

I have played two different Campaigns, may be more than 50 missions and the weather is always heavy overcast.

Any ideas? :blink:

Edited by elephant

OK, guys here is my problem...

After installing Exp. Pack 2, (Dec. 2010b), somehow I lost all the gunsights in my SF2V Air & Ground Expansion Pack V.2.0 install.

I had to reinstall everything back to have it work again.

Allright so far.

The problem is that the weather in Campaign mod is always heavy, no matter what... :dntknw:

I have played two different Campaigns, may be more than 50 missions and the weather is always heavy overcast.

Any ideas? :blink:

Join the club mate. Its a bug and it's been brought to TK's attention. Here's the topic on the ThirdWire board:

http://bbs.thirdwire....php?f=9&t=8071

You can post there with your problem description, it will help to prove that this is a serious problem, and perhaps will "force" TK to fix it ASAP.

Edited by SFP1Ace

The only fix I fornd was to go into the vietnamsea.ini in the terrain folder and change the weather chance entries. Lower overcast and inclement and incres scattered and broken. Adding "Clear=xx" also helped me.

My original weather figures were Inclement=10, Overcast=35, Broken=25, Scattered=20, Clear=10

I changed to Overcast=25 and Broken=35 and now I have always Broken clouds in my Campaign :jester:

The problem remains after the latest patch to the Exp.2 applied and a new one emerged the "airstart no matter what"... :suicide: