Sign in to follow this  
Guest rscsjsuso5

backup question and clarification

Guest rscsjsuso5

this is for people who have backed up their entire install/all inclusive install example natofigher 4 for series 2. example if i have natofigheters for series 2 and wish to back it up how would i do it . do i just copy paste the mydocuments stuff and programfiles stuff and then if i want it back just make sure sure it is in the proper directories. can anyone clairfy and verify for me. thank you.

could you clarify the question?

Are you planning to archive this elswhere (ie: external HD?) or just 'backing up to patch'???

If archiving, just zip the entire Mods folder, and move it to where you want it.

If planning to patch, simploy rename the Mods folder (ie: xNatoFighter4), run the patch exe, run the NF4 exe, delete newly created Mods folder, rename original --BUT CHECK ALL DATA INIS, AS THE NEWLY PATCHED CATS WILL MOST LIKELY HAVE SMALL, BUT SIGNIFICANT CHANGES

btw, those instructions should be coverd in the KB

wrench

kevin stein

Guest rscsjsuso5

hi wrench- archive to external hd is what i mean in terms of the two locations for series 2.

thanks

Edited by rscsjsuso5