Sign in to follow this  
Zurawski

New Years Festivities?

Out of curiosity, wondering what everyone has planned for New Year (or your equivalent celebratory action)?

Myself, Mrs. Z, my step-daughter and son will be settling in for the evening of board-games and Wii action, accompanied by the various TV specials that abound. We will feast on 10 pounds of crab claws (we find both the taste and texture of the claws of higher quality than the defacto legs) this will be accompanied by slabs of choice grade-A Angus steak and home-made spaghetti... Yes it's a bit eclectic but oh sooo good...

Mrs. Z and myself seemingly have reach a point in our lives where the thrill of venturing out with the armatures into the late evening both dangerous and expensive... While a three-coarse of crab, steak and pasta sounds "spendy" it pales next to cost associated with one of the local night-life New Years packages that have you crammed into some gin-joint trying to muscle paste a throng of people gyrating to some over-volumed beat to get an over-priced watered down adult beverage for yourself and your companion...

Damn I'm getting old... :grandpa:

Edited by Zurawski

we're all passing some bug back and frth here.not much goin on in the DA household tonite

I'll dinner with my grandma, aunty grandma,5 aunties, 5 uncles and 10 cousins) than we'll watch the fireworks in copacabana beach in rio de janeiro n drink