Quick question for you guys I have noticed that there have been a few problems with the new EXP Pack. I have been waiting to buy and downloaded it but due to a problem with Windows on my Home PC I have not yet done so. With the patches have the major issues like being airborne etc been resolved yet ?

I am itching to get back into the virtual Skies both in the modern sense and in the old sense with OFF... grrr WINDOWS You will not defeat me!!! I am armed with my trusty IT Equipement which is one 8 pound Lump hammer

Startibartfast,

If you can live with air starts which are the biggest issue with current patch-level, give it a try, otherwise, wait until next patch.

And the being airborne issue in fact was introduced by latest patch.

Startibartfast,

If you can live with air starts which are the biggest issue with current patch-level, give it a try, otherwise, wait until next patch.

And the being airborne issue in fact was introduced by latest patch.

Stary,

Thank you as to the Airstart grrrrrrr I think I will wait for the next patch then as I like to do door to door DiD missions and starting airborne is an issue...

Mission Editor user-made missions can be edited via notepad and after changing AdjustPosition= to TRUE puts you back on runway, not an easiest way, but a workaround

I thought I had read that somewhere... do you know if this affects standard missions as well or is it just Mission Editor missons ?

you can save "standard, single mission engine generated mission" and then ALT_TAB to notepad, edit the line, ALT+TAB back to SF2E Exp2 and click "fly"