Sign in to follow this  
dtmdragon

Indonesian A-4E & H Skyhawk Pack for Strike Fighters 2

This pack contains nation specific installs of the A-4 E and H model Skyhawk’s used by Indonesia.

These Aircraft were obtained from the Israeli Air force via the Alpha Project in 1980. They stayed in service until 2003 when they were replaced by two Russian Su-27SK and two Su-30MK. However the Indonesian Air Force is planning to reactivate the A-4 Skyhawks by buying spare parts after the United States ended its weapons and spare part sales embargo. The aircraft made its final flight on 5 August 2005

Includes 3 different skins: 11 SkU Camo (Tan and Green), 12 SkU Camo (Tan and Blue) & 12 SkU Camo (Tan and Blue) Low-Viz

Included is a folder called “2005 plus” which if installed will extend the operational years to 2015 with a ‘very_rare’ availability representing the above proposed reactivation.

These are basically the stock E and H Ahit with skins upgraded for SF2 from the Wings over Timor campaign. Credit goes to Third Wire and the ‘A Team’

I made this after Wrench released the SF2 Modern Darwin terrain and I wanted some half decent opposition, to go along with some skins I updated for the SU-27SK & F-5, for the Aussie Hornets and Kiwi Skyhawks to do battle with.

INSTILATION: Drop files in to appropriate folders, override when asked to.

NOTE: Has only been tested/used in a merged install of ALL SF2 titles but should only require SF2I

Credit goes to Third wire for the game and A-4 models, Dev A-Team of Capun and CB Productions for permition to use thier modified skins.

I don't think I stated it obviously enough but you will need Strike fighters 2 Israel for the stock A-4 E & H