Sign in to follow this  
Wodin

Concern

I do love the lightness of this WW1 sim. I play OFF and RoF so this is a nice break especially from RoF.

However my main concern is the FM. I was just flying a camel that lost it's upper wing and I could still fly around...I even took on a Pflaz...have experienced the SE5a losing one wing and still flying aswell...I use Peters FM...a shame the FM couldn't be coded so that when you loe a wing you go straight into a spin and hit the deck...

I do enjoy the easy flight characteristics (I use Hard setting though), it's just things like this spoil the immersion factor...

Is it best to use the original FM's for FE2 for the planes that came with the game?

Thanks

the game is making you lose the wing Visualy but to the game it is still there only damaged thats what seems to be happening.there are lines that you can change to keep the damaged parts from disapereing but I don't remember what they are right now.Hopefully someone with more info can help.

like WK said, the game may still think its 'there' due to entries in the aircraft data ini

you may have to pull the data ini from whichever objectdata cat it's stored in, and change the DamageRating= to

DESTROYED

that may, with luck, cause the aircraft to stop flying when the upper wing is shot off. Experimetation is the only way to really findout (not having it extrated myself, I don't know)

wrench

kevin stein