Sign in to follow this  
Scamp

LOAD A SAVED CAMPAIGN FILE

Dear Sirs,

I have big problems continuing my campaigns, after I have saved the game. I can find the files though the campaign mode, but when I want to start them up (load them) and press the "FLY" button, nothing happens:-(

It drives me crazy. I think Lock On is a great game, but I'm getting board playing the first mission in campaings over and over againg.

Do you have the same problem?? Is there any tricks to load a saved campain file??

Have you any experience with CTRL-S?? Me neather, but I'll try it out.

PLEASE HELP ME

After loading the campaign file, you must select the mission you want to fly on the right part of the screen.

The already successfull missions have a checked box in front of them. The last one (except if you have finished the campaign) is not checked. Select it then press 'Fly'

Of course when you succesfully finish a mission of the campaign you must save the campaign file.

Hope it helps...