Sign in to follow this  
PG_Raptor

Server

Can anyone else connect to the server? I can't even see it via FS2004, but I can on FSHostSpy. And no, not the firewall.

Same here, I've tried so many times I lost count over the last two months. Before I log on to somewhere else I try here first and always the same, the server cant be found. And no it's not my firewall either.

Damn FSHost just doesn't seem stable over the long-term. I always have to shut it down and restart it every few days otherwise this seems to happen.

I just did a restart so you should be able to connect. Just post whenever you notice this and I'll restart it asap.

Ok, well, if the server's back up, I and a friend of mine should be flying tonight, approx 0200 Zulu. Hope to see some other guys there. maybe would could have enough for some mock ATC via TS2?