Sign in to follow this  
DukeIronHand

A Guide for RAF_Louvert's new medals?

With RAF_Louvert's outstanding new medal mod I began to ponder after reading the "Readme" about how to award your pilot some of these medals via editing the pilot record text file.

Does any brave soul wish to make a guide for the awarding of all the medals in RAF_Louvert's medal pack? Historically converted for OFF?

For example - this medal is strictly for enlisted, this one is strictly for officers, this one was normally presented after 5 kills (historically based presentations) and/or this one should be for a barn buster mission where you accomplish all mission goals and shoot down X number of planes (history converted to OFF terms), etc, etc.

Anyone willing to give it a crack?

Duke, I can actually handle that for you Sir, as I served as the CoC for the RAF 209 virtual squadron for four years during which time I did quite a bit of research into the history of the medals awarded to airmen in WWI and the criteria used to present them. Give me a day or so to put together something nice and concise for you.

Cheers!

Lou

Duke, I can actually handle that for you Sir, as I served as the CoC for the RAF 209 virtual squadron for four years during which time I did quite a bit of research into the history of the medals awarded to airmen in WWI and the criteria used to present them. Give me a day or so to put together something nice and concise for you.

Cheers!

Lou

Excellent! Thank you very much for your dedication and work to keeping OFF great.

My pleasure, Duke. And thanks for the kudos on the new medals, I hope they will serve to enhance this superb sim just a wee bit more.