Sign in to follow this  
PG_Raptor

Slikwili's been busy!

Wow, lots of nice updates for all those game slick! Thanks for all your detective work! More than two full main pages worth in like three days. awesome!

He's been doing a hell of a job with the news, I hope you all tell him thanks for stepping up to the plate for all of us! :D

I've actually had to change the amount of news posts shown on the front page due to his great work.

PG_Raptor, thanks. It's been fun trying to get (and stay) caught up on the various stages of these great games. There's a ton of intel out there... The individual hits on the news pieces show me where the interest is, so I will widdle down eventually and get focused. If there's anything specific you want me to stay on top of that you haven't seen posts for recently, just lemme know.

LOL! Sorry about the main page tweak Jeff. :D I noticed I've been knocking my own posts off the list there, and some of them are juicy and shouldn't be missed.