Sign in to follow this  
Gepard

World of Tanks

Does anyone of you play World of Tanks?

Its an online tank sim and i enjoy it. Okay, its a light sim, no hard core, but its real fun.

You have to drive and fight soviet, german or american tanks of the pre WW2 periode, the WW2 and the time short after WW2. And it has included a certain danger of addiction. Its easy to play, but hard to master. I love it.

Does anyone of you play World of Tanks?

Its an online tank sim and i enjoy it. Okay, its a light sim, no hard core, but its real fun.

You have to drive and fight soviet, german or american tanks of the pre WW2 periode, the WW2 and the time short after WW2. And it has included a certain danger of addiction. Its easy to play, but hard to master. I love it.

I play in WoT since 21.08.2010

yesterday we have new record 103600 players on 2500 battles at same time.

in Jan 2011 our community achieved 1 000 000 members.

since 24.01.11 we have 3 servers:

- Russia 90 000 players max

- USA 75 000 players max

- Europe 90 000 players max

it's good thing for relax after hard day, and GAME IS FREE!!! (but you can purchase premium account for more comfort play)

but is still beta 0.64 or so... i started play on 0.5 ver. Before 0.6 we have "World of lags" sometime, but now it works fine.

I played on T-26, BT-7, T-34, KV, PzIV,VK3601H, T1 heavy, M3 lee, T2 med and more others. It's lot of fun, really!

http://game.worldoftanks.eu/ http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/

Edited by lindr2

In the game the tanks are set in so called tiers. The first tanks, like the soviet MS-1, the german Leichttraktor and the american Cunningham are tier 1 for instance. The T-34 is tier 5.

Normally tier 1 and 2 playing together, tier 2 - 4 and 4 - 10.

So you never face a Tiger with a BT-2 or a T-54 with a P-II.

In that kind of view it is a fair setting.