Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

OT Zulu Mod for NTW

Just thought I'd post my little Video to give you an insight into this Superb Mod for Napoleon Total War

Have always wanted a Zulu Wars mod, and this is the one!....brilliantly crafted Mod, on a piece of History, us Brits would rather forget.

(the music from the film 'Zulu' is NOT part of the mod btw

Yes, thats a great video...I wonder how he got rid of all the flags and writing for the movie?

Widowmaker,

The Zulus say they have lots of British Blood flowing from their spears after the war.

The mod looks great. I will give it a go.

m

Indeed Morris!...The Bravery shown by the Zulus is only matched by their ferocity!...I saw a documentary that suggests they took Magic Mushrooms before a battle...Do you know of any more on this?

I have seen that documentary too...it also demonstrated how the Martini-Henry rifle was jamming after a number of shots from gun pouder layering inside the barrel...(was it the same or I'm wrong?)

Widowmaker,

I don't think magic mushrooms gave them the edge during battle. I'm sure they would have been very thirsty, relaxed and enjoying the beautiful African sunset if that was the case.... i don't know where those thoughts came from...

But i do know that in the black cultures of southern Africa MAGIC plays a big role. I will read some books about the Zulu warriors and get back to you. SHAKA ZULU - the ZULU KING that united all ZULU nations.

m