I've installed the mod which lets you fly for the North in the Air and ground Vietnam mod...trouble is the Mig 17 A and the fresco C 's have no gun nor do they have any air to air weapons....is this right as it seems strange to me as they would only be able to ram another plane!

DO I need to edit the weapon loadout's if so what should I use?

Thanks

Edited by Wodin

the Fresco-A and C both carry (stock, rightoutofthebox) 2 23mm and 1 37mm. If you're missing the guns, start looking for a /Guns folder, if a weapons pak has been added.

They should ALWAYS be using their stock stuff, regardless if a WePak has been added or not. Double check the data inis for both aircraft, and make sure the //Guns----- section is still there

otherwise, a reinstall of the game may be necessary.

wrench

kevin stein

Will check it out...thanks....what about air to air missiles?

Ok managed to get the guns back! Still didn't they have air to air missiles? I notice they have rockets...

Edited by Wodin

might I be so bold to suggest that, Google is you friend.

I'd really start researching the individual aircraft, as for to gain knowledge on the various and sundry different sub-variants of the myriad of mods done to Sovet/WarPac aircraft.

The only Fresco's that I know of that carried missiles (and not in SEA -although it was reported, but not confirmed) is/was the 17AS used by Cuba, the 17F-(SF-3) with 2 Alkalis, and the PFU (with NO guns) also with Alkalis (semi-all weather interceptor)

wrench

kevin stein