I added the following skins:

1st AJU

3rd AJU

7th AJU

172_Filo_Aggressor

28th March 2011

Cheers!

Ace888

=================================================================================

"ORIGINAL README"

SF2 F-4ETM_Simsek "Lightning"

I want to thank "Sundowner" for his gracious assistance and the permission to use his F-4E_2020 .LOD

Not the perfect version of the aircraft but I made this as my own 'Simsek' representation.

Short history of F-4ETM_Simsek:

"After the completion of the Terminator programme, the TuAF considered upgrading a follow-on batch of 48 more F-4Es Under the project 'Terminator II'.

T2 project was to emphasize on the increased air-to-air capability, the project was to involve more local content rather than using Israely hardware. However, the estimated cost was as high as $670 million and contract negotiations were cancelled in 2005.

After the cancellation, the Turkish Government decided to develope a national modernisation programme using the experience gained from the Terminator project.

Under project 'Simsek' (Lightning) started in February 2006 the TuAF aims to keep more squadron of F-4Es airworthy until the arrival of the F-35.

The 1st ASMC was the main contractor and subcontractor ASELSAN (Askeri Elektronik Sanayi - Military Electronics Industries) providing the avionics.

Simsek includes a structural and avionics upgrade of 16 F-4E Phantom IIs. Structural modifications included in the work will extend the service life until 2014 - 2016, while the avionics enhancement included integration of CDU-900Z control display units, MXF-484 radios, the LN-100GT INS/GPS navigation system, a cockpit TV system, AVTR, and IFF Mode 4.

The first two aircraft, designed as F-4ETM Simsek, were delivered to 112 Filo at Eskishir AB on March 3, 2010. All 16 upgraded aircraft are due to be delivered to 112 Filo, which was the first TuAF Phantom operator. The Simsek project is planned to be completed in early 2011.

To be use in SF2 Merged Installed.

Contain the following squadrons:

111_Filo_Panter

112_Filo_Bad Girl

112_Filo_Blue Simsek

112_Filo_Red Simsek

112_Filo_Turkish Female Warrior

132_Filo_Hancer

171_Filo_Korsan

172_Filo_Sahin

Additional credits:

TK/ThirdWire

Ultramax (borrowed his cockpit folder and modified it for my own)

Ace888

18th March 2011

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/18/2011
  • Category
    F-4

Thanks

In case people miss the note on the download file review area:

TO ALL!!!

I forgot to credit the excellent F-4E TEMPLATES to 'Ant" (SUNDOWNER). My apology 'Ant' Salute.gif

As always, If I left out anyone, it is not intentional...

NOTE to SELF: When you are tire... it is best to upload or do any work later to avoid unnecessary mistakes.

Ace888

Edited by ace888

drinks.gif

Will be updating the file once I finish tweaking the plane and more decal/skin...

Sorry guys... Looks like the file was not uploaded successfully? Trying to re-upload now?

Ok, it looks like the upload was successful this time cool.gif

Edited by ace888