Sign in to follow this  
ndicki

File library photographs?

Hello - Just wondering whether it would be convenient/possible to change the default size of the photos for the file library from square to, say, 4:3 or 16:9? As aircraft are generally long and thin rather than short and squat, it makes adding decently-detailed shots that bit more difficult. Hardly high priority, but it's just something I keep having trouble with. Thanks!

To be specific I think you're having a problem with the cropped image size. You can upload any size image in any format but we are going to shrink it to conform to page layout standards. The problem with sizing images for a specific need is that not everyone is using the same type of monitor or resolution settings. From the design prospective you always aim to support the old technology to keep everyone happy. I'm not sure what I'd want to do concerning this request I'll have to give it some thought and go from there. Thanks for the valued input though.

Erik