Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

Looking for instructors and ATC controlers

ACOTC is getting started and we are looking for staff members.

Our goal is to provide training to FS9 pilots, those in Virtual Airlines, Squadrons and those like most of us who fly alone.

Most training will be along the lines of Top Gun, Strike Fighters Training School in NAS Fallon, and Red Flag at Nellis.

We will provide instructors and ATC/AWACS support, on a seperate server, VA's will only need to provde the Pilots and planes. If you would like to join up as a staff member use this link...

http://www.freewebs.com/acotc/index.htm

Read the info on the site it'll explain the concept and mission better than I ever could. If you are interested by all means apply, we are looking for ATC, Instrutors and pilots. If you are looking to join a VA, but don't want to just fly from point "A" to point "B", this may be the place for you. We will provide a professional eviroment but will also remember to have fun.

I will be posting updates as we grow with a and I'm going to make alot of noise when we are operational. :clapping::biggrin: