Here is something that i find pretty strange...

When i try to use more than one flight, the planes only have one engine functioning. It's a pretty weird thing to see. They take off and try to form up but with only one engine going it's pretty much a futile task.

Anyone have a clue about how to deal with it? There are certain areas south of Vihn that i would hit with at least three flights of Spads. I'd like to do the same with B26s because a single flight is just asking for trouble.

Hi Lt :salute:

The problem is on the ground.

The DAT B-26 3D model doesn't have its two main wheels (or gears) the same size exactly.

It makes the plane bounce on the ground when it has to taxi (several planes waiting for take off) and make a turn (only on one hand, don't remember which one)

When it bounces the propeller hits the ground and the engine is considered as damaged and stops.

I didn't find a fix yet... The real solution is to fix the 3D model... (no comment)

Sorry it doesn't help at all

Have good flights!

Cliff

Or you can change the landing gear properties by upping the shock valve and dropping the spring valves.

Thanks for the info. I'll try it out when i get home from work.

The bounce fix seems to have gottoen things straightened out. Thanks again for a solution! :salute:

Edited by Lt. James Cater