Hello all..

I have WOE.. and when installing many terrains (such as korea) the following line pops up in the readme.." I haven't tested this with WoV or WoE but as long as you change the name of the .cat file it should work with both of those"

the resulting effect of not doing this is invisible airbases.. as i am a newbie I am not quite sure what I am supposed to be changing. The file that i am reffering to is Edward's Korean war update (it includes scenery).. Other members have helped me with a similar issue (thanks :D) in a different topic.. but i thought i would post again being more specific as I knew exactly what the problem was and thought that i was more likely to get the right help here..

Thanks in advance :)

Borris

Thanks alot.. as a newbie I didn't know it existed.. thanks I will use it a lot more in future!