Sign in to follow this  
72ndShawn

Skin Pack Installer crash on Win7

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with Skin Pack Installer.

I installed Win 7 on my computer. I tried to install my skins with skin pack installer. There is no problem to install them but when I launch the AF, it make me to get out of the AF. I mean it is crashed.

I do not have any other problem with XP but I have no idea how to deal with it.

Are there any option setting on win 7?

Thanks.

-Shawn

Did the game work before adding the skins?

In the skin pack installer there should be a restore button to restore the original skins

You may need to run it as admin - was never designed for WIn7 but it works okay for me.

Also note there are a few tweaks needed to run AF on Win 7 - check out some old threads on here for the answers

Did the game work before adding the skins?

In the skin pack installer there should be a restore button to restore the original skins

You may need to run it as admin - was never designed for WIn7 but it works okay for me.

Also note there are a few tweaks needed to run AF on Win 7 - check out some old threads on here for the answers

Yeah...I tried it but it doesn't work. I reinstalled the win 7 and I tried skin pack just after installing it. It works fine but I updated several times of my windows. The crash appears again.

I think one of the update patch is not compatible with AF.