Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

any e-cigarette smokers here?

Just wondering as V2 e-gigs has come up with a cool idea for their forum members, special flavors offered only in the forums. V2 has a great warr, and a money back policy if you're not happy.

check it out FLAVORS HERE!

My ex quit cigarettes and went to the e-cig. However, she really got into it and mixes her own juices and flavors and nicotine levels. Once she got her modded e-cig and her flavors her habit only ended up costing her $30 a month.

Yeah e-cigs have turned into quite an industry. I've tried them and they're pretty awesome. You can mix your own flavors and nicotine levels.

Guest rscsjsuso5

just my two cents on the topic, I do not smoke and will never ever smoke. my grandmother of my mom's side died not of old age but of smoking for a very long time and it is due to some lung condition. my mother's brother who is my uncle died of also smoking having asthma. smoking is bad of any form . what makes me angry on this topic is that smoking of any form is clearly bad and no excuses so stop right now. smoking can only be good if it is used for medicinal purposes only.

just my two cents on the topic, I do not smoke and will never ever smoke. my grandmother of my mom's side died not of old age but of smoking for a very long time and it is due to some lung condition. my mother's brother who is my uncle died of also smoking having asthma. smoking is bad of any form . what makes me angry on this topic is that smoking of any form is clearly bad and no excuses so stop right now. smoking can only be good if it is used for medicinal purposes only.

I smoke and lost my dad to lung cancer, and others in my family to it. I choose to smoke, I also choose e-gigs, so I don't get the 4000 extra chemicals. So if someone wishes to smoke, then I believe e-cigs is so much heathier. I can understand your feelings, but most folks are adults and choose to smoke.

I just can't understand WHY. I get why someone might not be able to kick the habit once they're addicted, that's not uncommon. These things seem a great solution for them.

I just don't understand the reasoning behind the first time. "Hmmmm...should I have a snack? Something to drink? No! I've got it! I'll set dry stinking weeds wrapped in paper on fire and suck it into my mouth!" :dntknw:

However, it's a great indicator. If you see someone today in college or younger smoking, you know they're an idiot. There's no excuse to start nowadays.

Hard to be a fighter crew chief and not smoke..............