Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

The Barmy OFFers Club

Just wondering if Sir Lou (our Illustrious Press officer, and all round Good Egg) is working on the next edition, to cheers us up through the early darkening Autumn evenings per-chance?

I guess the "Good Egg" is chasing piles of work in his job recently.

It would be good enough for me to hear an occasional "Here - I'm fine!" from underneath the pile.

Sometimes you can't handle all the pans on the fire. Lou, I hope everything is alright, Sir.

All the best from a fellow flyer.

:bye:

Helloooooo Widowmaker and Olham! I would love to put together the next edition of the BOC News and it is on my list of fun things to do. This last week has been crazy at work as our website crashed, and since I am our company's webmaster it was up to me to rebuild it and get it back online. And, I was also asked by my old online RB3D squadron, the virtual RAF 209, if I could create a new set of medals for them as they are restructuring the squadron and simplifying their awards process now that they fly in the various IL2 wars online. This latter job was by far the most enjoyable as I actually miss my days as the squadron's Clerk of Commendations. Anywhoooo, suffice to say I've been a bit busy and was unable to stop in and visit here this last week: apologies for that. But fear not, there will be a new edition of the BOC News in the not too distant future.

Cheers my firends! :drinks:

Lou

What is this BOC and how do you get in it? It's something that seems to have popped up while I was drunk in the corner.

What is this BOC and how do you get in it? It's something that seems to have popped up while I was drunk in the corner.

I am sure you can Join BH...Just tell RAF Louvert :drinks:

Bullethead, you proved so many times that you're barmy enough for the "Barmy OFFers Club".

So as one of the Vice Presidents (or whatever it was that I am in the BOC) I declare you worthy

to join the club - even if you should refuse to join any clubs, that would take you as a member.

As soon as RAF_Louvert will read this, he, the very President, will send you the membership badge,

plus a bill with the monthly membership dues, retroactive to the date the club was founded.

(Mmuahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!)

Edited by Olham

Welcome aboard Bullethead! You've got mail Sir, as well as an open tab at the club bar: a tab, I might point out, which we've already christened for you. :drinks:

What shall we do with the barmy airman?

What shall we do with the barmy airman?

Seems to us it's only fair, man...

Put 'im in the B.O.C. !

... and I'll have a large pint of virtual "Warsteiner", Sir!

Welcome Bullethead to the lunatics side of the lunatic asylum... My usual Coffee mit Schnapps bitte... :drinks:

I think he may well go and get drunk again! :grin:

NOTE TO ALL: We'll have to adjust our compasses a bit in the morning due to the slighly increased eccentricity in the Earth's rotation caused by my poor ol' mother spinning even faster in her grave, now that I'm in the BOC :grin:

BTW, I took the liberty of assuming this was guest night. I hope that's OK. See, I'd just made my weekly charitable donation to the local convent of St. Flagellina of Lesbos when I pranged my crate on the garden wall while trying to take off. Damn gusty crosswinds, you know. Fortunately, the dear sisters pulled me from the wreckage, nursed me back to health, and offered me a ride home. After we'd finished with that :cool:, I suggested that as I was en route to the BOC, they might want to tag along, in case any of the other worthy members wanted to make donations :seks: . So they loaded up their lorry with booze and brought me here. I figure that covers my tab :drinks::drunks::alcoholic:

I suggested that as I was en route to the BOC, they might want to tag along, in case any of the other worthy members wanted to make donations :seks: .

You've just been dying to use that emoticon, right? :lol:

You've just been dying to use that emoticon, right? :lol:

Nah, I prefer using it to :censored:

BTW, along the way, I picked up a band of traveling minstrels. Should we keep 'em around or send them on their way?