Sign in to follow this  
abyss

OT . . . . . .Top 10 Memorable NFL Coaches Rants

I thought Herm would be #1 with his 'Play to win the game' rant... but hey.. he made it twice. It was something new every week with that guy.... he was nuts... but entertaining to watch on TV.

J..E..T..S... JETS JETS JETS.... no better chant in all of sports than to hear 60+K fans quiet to a pin drop and scream that all at once with Fireman Ed running the show... it really rocks!!

Edited by OvS

As a suffering long time NY Giant Fan, the miricale of the medowlands was when Quarterback Joe Pisarcek muffed the hand-off to Larry Czonka. And the live ball was picked out of the air by Philidephia linebacker Herman Edwards who ran 97 yards for the Touchdown, winning the game for the Eagles with 0 seconds left on the clock. Final Score NYG 7 PHILLY 10

I think of that play every time I see Herm

Ever since that play, Quarterbacks on all teams, take a knee to end the game

being from 45 mins outside Soldier Field originally, i remember the game (and post game) from the number 1 pick. still love it!