~S!~

Not sure if I'll get an answer here but I've nothing to loose.

Firstly, I've patched up to the latest .10m version. Also use the #UP#, JSGME mod. No problems there. Everything runs seemingly ok.

Recently invited to a game depicting early Spanish Civil War aircraft. This is where I found that some of those aircraft wasn't in my itinerary, even though the files for some of them are in the "paint schemes/skins folder".

Axis:

J8A, listed but not in the selectable list.

B-534-IV, not listed.

Allied:

I-15bis

Now V.08m states in the read-me that all planes are playable.

The game I was invited to uses the standard version with patches up to .10m, so #up# mods aren't turned on and not the problem.

I've re-installed a fresh clean copy or the original and step by step added the mod's one at a time stopping each time to check the plane inventory, nothing.

What am I missing here???

This also brings up another question of what else am I missing that I don't know about????

If anyone can answer this I'd be surprised and thankful at the same time, but I don't think so.

It's one of those "don't make sense" questions.

Salute all!

You should post this here:

www.mission4today.com

This is the online community specifically for IL2. Hope this gets you going!!

MOG_Gunfighter