Sign in to follow this  
Padre

I want my F86f-40...

Some generous soul(s) created the F-86F-40 for SF1.

Can I import it into SF2?

I see that the "Gunval" model and FJ-3Ms have made it, what do I need to do for them to work in the Burning Sands 1957 Hard Settings Campaign?

Thanks for your patience fellas.

:heat:

I see the Iranian version.

I guess it's not the long wing with the slats?

copy/paste is the usual method. That's how I got all mine in from 1stGen to SF2. Be advised, the FM is still a bit 'off' for SF2

don't forget that you'll need to do the same in the /Decals folder -- copy/paste the ENTIRE aircaft folder, with the skin subfolders intact into the /Decals subfolder.

Then, delete EVERYTHING from the main folder -the one you just placed in the /Decals folder (all the inis, lods, etc). Open each of the skin folders, and delete EVERYTHING but the /D subfolder (where the decals reside).

it should be noted, MANY, if not all the original skin/decal sets will need some editing & renaming of certain decal tgas as they're numbered incorrectly (all Level=2 decals MUST start with 000). You'll see them if look. The may also need editing of the full path of the decal (to read as: F-86F-40\461FDS\D\*nameofdecal* for example)

if they'r my skin/decal sets, the downloads are already set up for SF2 (well, actually, even 1stGens work that way, but we never used it). Don't forget the JASDF skin sets!

Edited by Wrench