Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

MiG-21UM Mongol by AmokFloo

MiG-21UM Mongol by AmokFloo

View File

MiG-21Um "Mongol" by AmokFloo

= For SF2, Any and All* =

*Reccomended for Full-4 merged, as it references some decals from SF2:E and SF2:I*

Fairly Complete SF2 package of the MiG-21UM "Mongol", with a collection of skins (well, those that I had ... feel free to add others!). 10 skins/decal sets are included in this package. Looking through the 1stGen downloads shows several more skins that can be easily added.

You have these skins in this package:

4 Indian AF (24 Sq, 101 Sq, HAL, IAF Gray)

2 Czech

1 East German

2 Soviet (NM & Camo)

1 "Generic" overall Desert (tagged for EAF)

A new "Userlist.ini" is included (may not be fully accurate, and changes/updates are welcomed!). Minor tweeks to data, loadout and avionics inis. The avionics ini now as a gun-rangine radar and an audio-only RWR. A new Hangar screen is also included. All lighting has been adjusted to fit the aircraft, however, a landing light was NOT added. It also references the 'MiGEngine.wav' from TMFs MiGs (not included)

Decal randomization is set to true, for the most part. With a little luck, I got them all dialed in correctly!!! Feel free to make any/all adjustments and correction.

Weapons, with the exception of the MG pod are NOT included, as they use all stock in-game items.

The KV-1 seat is also included in the /Pilots folder.

As always, fairly easy to follow, yet detailed install instructions are included. Please read them!

Happy Landings!

wrench

kevin stein