Sign in to follow this  
Buddy1998

Modified OFF Missions from Bletchley's Files

Modified OFF Missions from Bletchley's Files

View File

(revised 31/3/2012)

All of these files come from the original "Bletchley's mission mods".

I only adjusted the mission files. So, this basically is a rearrangement of missions from the original HiTR to not only match "Bletchley's mission mods", but also to avoid the scattering of waypoints when a mission is started.

Now you can complete a mission using the waypoints on the map and it will be recorded as a sucessful mission. All missions will have wingmen, so no lone wolf mission types.

Installation:

Use JSGME to install these files - thanks to OlPaint01.

I forgot to give credits. That's what happens when your fingers are faster than your brain...

Thanks to Bletchley for his mission files and OBD Software for their great WW1 sim.

I'm almost done working on modifying Herr Prop-Wasche's DM files. I've made a mix of the original xdp, HPW and Fortiesboy. The result seems to be working to make the game fun/challenging. Planes no longer get crippled after just a few bursts and continue to fight as well as no flying tanks. May sound similar to HPW's DM, but it feels different enough. I've reduced each plane's hit points from HPW considerably and increased other hit points after comapring the three Damage Models from HPW, Original and Fortiesboy.