I'm new to the series. I just got all of them, through North Atlantic. What would you all consider the must have add-ons?

Thanks!

:)

1. Strike Fighters 2: Vietnam Air and Ground Expansion Pack

2. 1948 War for Independence/1956 Suez Crisis

That's a start.....

1. Reloaded Community Mod - It's a quick way to make SF2 look better. Includes new terrain tiles, effects, sounds and some flyable stock aircrafts. Highly recommended!

2. Operation Darius packs - Includes a large variety of aircrafts, weapons, ground objects and campaigns. Highly recommended!

3. NATO fighters 4+ packs - Includes a large variety of aircrafts, weapons, ground objects and campaigns.

4. Any of the Scandinavian Front packs - A what if conflict between Scandinavian countries and USSR. I think it's the only terrain in which you can fly over USSR!

5. Some aircrafts I suggest: TMF Mirage F.1C, TMF Mirage 2000 AdA, TMF F-16C, TMF F/A-18A/C, Mig-21 complete pack, Mig-23 & Mig-27 Floggers, TMF Mig-29. Highly recommended!

Edited by tiopilotos