Sign in to follow this  
Buddy1998

Want to play this sim fully modded, but....

I'd like to play this sim with the Armchair mods, but I'm not being allowed to register download the required A-Team mods due to my country's proxy restriction. I would greatly appreciate any assistance of any helpful fellows out there who are willing to send me these mods? BTW - I can freely download all of the combatace mods, so no worries in that regards.

I'd like to play this sim with the Armchair mods, but I'm not being allowed to register download the required A-Team mods due to my country's proxy restriction. I would greatly appreciate any assistance of any helpful fellows out there who are willing to send me these mods? BTW - I can freely download all of the combatace mods, so no worries in that regards.

E-mail the guys at the A-Team cause what you requested will not happen. Those files are held under lock and key, you need the A-Team's OK.

I already tried to email them and they wouldn't give me an account. I just thought that if someone could help me out I'd really appreciate it.

I already tried to email them and they wouldn't give me an account. I just thought that if someone could help me out I'd really appreciate it.

Hi there

I've just PM'ed Capun over at the A Team to request permission to try zipping and emailing you their FE planes (assuming that is feasible and you're ok with providing me an email addie) and will do so if clearance is given. Otherwise very reluctantly it'll be 'no can do' as their rules clearly say no distribution without clearance, it's the modder's call and we must abide by that.

Will let you know!

I really do appreciate this 33LIMA even if it doesn't work out. In case they agree, I'm ready to give you my personal email.

I have request access and have not even been graced with a reply so I'd probably not hold your breath. I realise they have probably had a few issues, but come on....what is the use of making new content then not allowing people access to it.

p.s. I even offered to send a donation as recompense for all their obviously hard work. Bit sad really.

I have request access and have not even been graced with a reply so I'd probably not hold your breath. I realise they have probably had a few issues, but come on....what is the use of making new content then not allowing people access to it.

p.s. I even offered to send a donation as recompense for all their obviously hard work. Bit sad really.

There is this message from Capun on the A Team forum;

"Didn't know where to put it, but since most people read this subforum, most likely the post will be read

From 6/15/12 to 7/15/12 there will be an ISP server maintenance, and forum/file site general maintenance. Coupled with family events and Real Life commitments no new forum and/or file site requests will be done.

There will be little, if at all, posts and replies to posts/emails/messages."

I guess that might explain their lack of response

I'm really hoping that is the case, because Filght-sim communities tend to be fairly tight and I'd be biterly disappointed if it would be anything else. So here is hoping. :clapping:

I really do appreciate this 33LIMA even if it doesn't work out. In case they agree, I'm ready to give you my personal email.

Sorry mate but I have been advised in terms which brook no debate that no redistribution is allowed! Gutted not to be able to help. Might be worth trying again to sort something out directly with Cesar/Capun at the A Team, directly. Good luck!

If you don't manage to get all the A Team planes, it's probably still possible to play Armchair Aces by hand-editing the cappaign files, but that'd be a lot of work and it's really hard to do without so many great planes.