Sign in to follow this  
nomad

Pitch oscillations

Hi all, I'm trying really...really really hard to like Lomac, but the friggin flight controls just downright suck. I have a Saitek X45 HOTAS and tried all the tweaking any human can do. Tried getting the axis settings from other boards, they did address the issue of pitch oscilliating but still not sufficient. I'll give you a hint on how bad it is: It takes me 10-15 mins to successfully gun down a C-130 in my gun sights (that is if I don't run out of bullets, in which case I have unlimited ammo turned on). I've been flying Falcon for the past 4 years now so I think that rules out being a bad pilot.

So is there anyway I can get the plane to respond smoothly to my joystick like Falcon?

Appendix A.

Pitch--Shift = 80, D-zone = 10, Curv = 25

Roll --same as pitch

Rudder --shift = 100, D-zone = 0, curv = 15

Pitch - Axis 1

Shift was at about 90-95%

D-Zone 15%

Curve ~10%

Roll - Axis 0

Shift 80%

D-Zone 15%

Curve 15%

Rudder - Rotator2

Shift 70-80%

D-Zone 15%

Curve 5%

These dont work for me....

/rant = off

I'll post my settings latter on for you - your problem probably is due to the dead zone setting.

You have to clear all commands if you program your Saitek

x45%201.jpg

here is the setting I use

x45%202.jpg

Thanks ThomasDWeiss, are these couples with the pitch settings that I posted ? Because you posted only the trim pitch settings...