Sign in to follow this  
SidDogg

WoV Carrier to SFP1

Hey, there's a new tutorial on Column5's website that shows how to install a carrier from WoV to SFP1 by simply extracting the carrier files from the WoV objects.cat file and transferring them to SFP1 and entering the data in the INI files.

Can some one upload the WoV carrier files (CVA-63 Kitty Hawk) to this website for download for those who don't have WoV (I don't have WoV!!!!!)???

That would make it easier for everyone to convert to carriers.

the tutorial is at http://www.column5.us

:help:

Hey, there's a new tutorial on Column5's website that shows how to install a carrier from WoV to SFP1 by simply extracting the carrier files from the WoV objects.cat file and transferring them to SFP1 and entering the data in the INI files.

Can some one upload the WoV carrier files (CVA-63 Kitty Hawk) to this website for download for those who don't have WoV (I don't have WoV!!!!!)???

That would make it easier for everyone to convert to carriers.

the tutorial is at http://www.column5.us

:help:

I do believe that would be copyright infringement and would be illegal. If you want a CV to land on, just go and download the new CV-59 pack thats SFP1/SP3 compatable and you'll be fine.

Storm

STORM has it in 1.

Those models are Third Wire copyright & aren't released separately (unlike the F-4J & A-4F).

Buy WoV you won't regret it (& if you are outside the US there are stores that ship internationally).