pcpilot

When you think life is too hard...

...think about this fellow and what he has endured. Think about his courage and perserverance. Think about the good he STILL does for those around him. Awesome, awesome story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gSiaq-F4aKY

http://beyondtheflames.com/

post-66-0-79410800-1348949399.jpg

A little inspiration never gets old.

Jeff

Tragic and sad for him - but just goes to show the spirit some people can still show regardless.

This happened in my hometown and I remember how terrible everyone felt that it happened to one of our public servants. He's a brave guy with a wonderful wife.

Those people have more will in them than most other people will ever have.I can't help but admire them, and hope that one day, I will be able to have as much power as they have.

I believe it admirable,how someone who passes through such an incident can carry on with life.Real inspiring.A brilliant display of courage,will and inner strength.

Very humbling.... and made me give myself a right proper talking to, when I got a huff on this morning about running out of Teabags! (thank you)