usafphantom2

TEMPORARY CONTROL LOCKOUT PROBLEM

Hi,Just wondering if anybody get's temporary control loss including keyboard and of course programmed buttons,Happens for a minute or less I've been playing KAW and have a fairly new keyboard.Any ideas what can cause this during gameplay?I've checked the board in notepad and all the characters are generated.Thanks for any idea's.

What kind of keyboard are you using? I had a Saitek Eclipse USB keyboard that worked great for years... then one day it didn't work correctly at all with the SF2 series (and only SF2). I don't know what changed? Windows patch? SF2 patch? But from that moment on, I had to switch back to my old MS Internet Pro USB keyboards, which solved the problem.

I was wondering if it was the Thrustmaster virtual keyboard not playing nice with StrikeFighters.

I currenty the use Thrustmaster Warthog stick with SF2 and don't have any issues.