I will admit to being an total noob on computers but I would like to add more to my Europe & SFNA but do not know how as I'm lost when asked to open an installation directory and copy an exe. Can some one please break it down for me?

You start off by reading the SF1 Knowledge Base since SF2 is built on top of SF1: http://combatace.com/forum/99-thirdwire-strike-fighters-1-series-knowledge-base/

After reading the SF1 Knowledge Base, you then read the SF2 Knowledge Base which gives you specifics to what is particular to SF2.

You will see that the information you are requesting has already been posted for all the other people just starting the SF1/SF2 series.

I now have an new issue in which I tried to add the ODS Campaign. I thought I did everyting correct but the menu screen is the ODS But the SF2 menu is there as well and overwrites the ODS menu wich does not work. Also clicking on the campaign causes the game to crash. Can someone please help me?