View File Template for TW A-1H+J Skyraiders
HiRes - Template for Thirdwire's A-1H/J Skyraiders
These are templates for Thirdwire's A-1H/J Skyraiders.
* Multilayered .PSD format
* Resolution of 4096x4096
* 4 camouflages - SEA in 3 variations + USN gray/white
* Markings for USAF/VNAF and USN planes
Layers are named to reflect the usage on the different versions of the plane/user.
I also added decals + placement-infos for the propeller. Feel free to use them -
That way it is possible to use different markings on front- and backside just like the real planes had.
Rework of the template for other Skyraider-versions in planned, there's no ETA though.
Tested in Photoshop only.
- Thirdwire and TK for a great game, models and the skins I used.
- Wrench - original Skyraider-templates
- me - new templates, decals
- mue for his great LODViewer, which was a big help while creating the camos and placing stuff!
- all modders at CombatAce for their work and inspiration!
If you have any problems with this template or have suggestions and hints, feel free to PM me.
Submitter Nyghtfall Submitted 03/05/2017 Category Skin Templates
View File A-10 Ferris Splinter [Fictional]
A-10 Ferris Splinter [Fictional]
This is a basic Splinter scheme based on an F-15C design modified for the A-10 airframe, and also some artistic liberties as well. While the A-10C is shown, this can also be used on the A-10A, simply copy and paste the folder into the Bazar\Liveries\A-10A or A-10C and select “Ferris Splinter No.1” in the Payload Menu and go fly.
Submitter EricJ Submitted 07/18/2015 Category A-10A/C Skins